Tomorrow is my last day at MedCare pharmacy. It's kind of bittersweet. I really liked the people there and the actual rotation, so I will miss them. But I'm so excited to be finishing my 1st rotation. Only nine more to go. I called the preceptor of my June rotation today after work. He told me not to come in until Tuesday since he was off on Monday. I don't have to work Friday b/c Melissa is off and didn't want me to work on my last day by myself...so 4 day weekend! Woohoo!
So I'll have a whole 2 1/2 days in Lexington to get my room all tidied up and groceries moved back in the fridge. I'm going to miss my parents but I'm all ready to move back up to Lexington and be near Adam. I got used to him the 4 days he was in BG and I want to be able to see him everyday again.
No comments:
Post a Comment