So yesterday I turned 25. I don't feel any different...haha..except sick. Yesterday I got a stomach virus...on my birthday..yay. I tried to go to work this morning and drove all the way to Glasgow. Once I got there I felt like crap and could barely stand up, so I came back home after 45 minutes. But hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow. I've been in bed all day and I think that was the best thing for me.
I had a great birthday weekend. Adam came into town on Friday. Saturday and Sunday we went to the waterpark and ran/walked together. Saturday we ran some errands and then Mom and Dad took us to Wah Bah. That place is really good. I finally tasted steak that was medium rare. A little scary for me, but it was delicious. But I thoroughly enjoyed my barbecue chicken on the grill. Sunday we had my family cookout. It did rain, but at least cleared up a little bit so that people could go out on the deck. Most of my family came and I cherish each and every one of them that came out for me. I have the best family in the world.
I'm watching Kris Allen on Ellen and I love him even more now. He's so adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment