Saturday, May 30

Heading Home

After a great month in BG, I'm heading home. I've really enjoyed the time I got to spend in Bowling Green with my parents. It actually went by really fast. I'm already finished with my first rotation, which in itself seems unbelieveable. I loved being able to walk every afternoon with my Mom. Believe it or not, I actually started running some. I've never been a runner but I've been running parts of my 2 mile walk at the Waterpark..I'm up to almost a mile. So I'm proud b/c I used to never do anything exercise wise. I ended up losing a little over 5 pounds while being at home. I love it. But I'm ready to be back at home with my best friends. I can't wait to be near Adam so that it's just a 15 minute drive to his house instead of 2 hours.

So Leigh and I think we've found a townhouse for next year. I'm pretty excited and hope it works out. They are building them brand new. Hopefully they will have an opening for August..if not, then they might have an opening for September. They are 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhomes. The bottom floor has a living room, dining room, kitchen w/ island, laundry room, 1/2 bath, and a patio with individually fenced in back yards. The 2nd floor has the master bedroom, bath, and closet (which will be mine) and then two bedrooms and a full bath that will be Leigh's. She's going to make the 2nd bedroom like a sitting room and extra closet thing. We get to use the neighborhood pool and fitness room and there is a walking trail around the property. I think that we even have covered parking spots. I am pretty excited. I hope it works out...and it seems like more of an adult place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment