So Friday night was Adam's graduation from Pharmacy school. It's so crazy to think that he is an actual Doctor (PharmD) right now. He has to the NAPLEX soon (probably in June) to actually be a licensed pharmacist, but until then he can work at a pharmacy along side a registered pharmacist and make half pay. BUT he is taking the next month off to enjoy himself before he has to become a working man. The ceremony was nice..but really long. They had several PhD students in the pharmacy program who graduated, so they were at the very beginning of the ceremony. They even let people walk who hadn't defended their project yet which was kind of stupid. But anyway, tons of people got up and talk...so it was only long because of that. The weather turned beautiful for the pig roast on Saturday. I want to thank all of my friends that came out for that. It was a great time.
I came back yesterday and met my parents in Smiths Grove for the Mother's Day cookout at my aunt and uncle's. I went with Melissa and Jennifer today to Professional Care in Ohio County to consult and review charts. So I'm home early. I love it. But anyway...here are some pictures from Adam's graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment