So this weekend we went to Atlanta to watch the Braves play..except we went to Atlanta and didn't get to see them play. The game on Sunday got rained out. Boo. We went down Saturday and went to the Braves store in the CNN center for me to buy things and then went to the Spaghetti Factory. So that was fun. We sat in Turner Field for 3 hours and got a Turner dog..and that was fun..and then the game got postponed b/c for the entire time we were in the ballpark it didn't stop raining. But Mom and I stood in line and got 3 more tickets for a Saturday game in August against the Marlins. The ticket girl we talked to was really nice and we ended up getting 10 rows closer to the field than these tickets were, so we're field level on row 11 now. Whee haw. I'm still going to see if Adam can go with me to Cincinnati in June and scalp tickets to the Reds game. It's really easy to get good seats at Red games by scalping b/c they're not sold out as much as Atlanta games.
I'm excited that Adam is going to be coming in on Friday. He is staying all weekend for my birthday weekend. Friday I want to take him to Wah Bah b/c I think he would like the whole manly steak and potatoes thing. I want to go to the Franklin Drive In too if it's not raining. Then we have the family cookout Sunday and my real birthday Monday. So much busy stuff to do. I only have 7 days left of my first rotation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment