I am now officially in my 4th year of Pharmacy School. My last final exam grade was posted earlier tonight, and I passed. I still don't know if I get an A in lab since my average right now is a 89.4....but he has a slot on Blackboard to add the extra credit for attending Rho Chi convo...so that might push me over the edge. If that happens I will only miss being on the Dean's list by 0.03 points since my GPA will be a 3.47...but I'm proud of that. That's my second highest semester GPA in Pharmacy school...and if I get all A's on rotations then I will graduate from Pharmacy school Cum Laude...which is better than what I graduated WKU with. Kind of sad that I will graduate from a much more difficult program with a higher GPA than my Bachelor's degree...but the amount of effort that I put in here was much higher. I was proud to know that I got a 95 on my practical for lab on Monday. One of the people that grades are labs was at the bar last night and told me that I had one of the few perfect grades on the hospital portion of the practical, so I was pretty excited. I always doubt myself when I shouldn't. Anywho...I'm a PY4. I start rotations on Monday...scary.
Tomorrow (actually today since it is 1:30 AM) is Derby Day!! I am going with Adam and his family and the entire crew again. I'm hoping to have a better time this year than I did last. Seeing as this time I won't be hungover and will be able to enjoy myself much more. I have to be in Versailles at 7:30 so we can leave at 8 AM to get a good spot on the infield. That's right..I will be at derby for approximately 10 hours. We are hard core here. But it's so much fun...and I love to bet on horses. Plus they are such beautiful animals. Adam has rubbed off on me, I know.
I will be leaving for BG on Sunday. Almost an entire month with my parents (except for next weekend when I will be in Lex again for Adam's graduation). I'm excited b/c I miss spending long periods of time with my parents. I like just sitting at home with them. I've learned as I've gotten older what cool people they actually are. So I think May is going to be a good one...not to mention I'm going to turn 25. I'm old.
No comments:
Post a Comment