Thursday, October 29

Happy 2 Years!

So today Adam and I celebrated 2 years from our first date. It doesn't seem like it has been 2 years, but it seems like I've known him forever. He was off of work today, so we went out for a movie and dinner. We went to see Law-Abiding Citizen, and it was so good. It had some people in it that I recognized-Jamie Foxx I believe and Leslie Bibb. It was kind of scary but Adam and I both enjoyed it. Then we went to eat at Mellow Mushroom because I freaking love that place. I feel so blessed to have had Adam in my life for 2 years. It's nice to know that after a hard, long day I can vent to someone that knows exactly what I'm going through. But anyway, Im excited. Happy 2 year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment