Yesterday was a fantastic day. Sarah and I went to Keeneland and then to Louisville for the Eric Church concert. I got 3 winners across the board at Keeneland and one show horse..so I ended up winning $14. So pretty pumped. I got my admission and my ice cream paid for plus some extra. It was just a good day at the races yesterday:)
Right after Keeneland, we left to go to Louisville for the Eric Church concert at Coyotes/Spin or something or other kind of named club. We got there and had to wait in line but it wasn't very crowded toward the stage so we were like 10th or 11th row standing. We listened to some guy named Christian Kale (I think?) for about 45 minutes. Then about 20 people left that were there to see him, so we ended up getting to about 6th row standing for Eric Church. We had to wait for about an hour before he came on but it was well worth it. Poor guy came out with a broken foot. So he's on crutches and has a chair and a microphone just singing away with his band. But he keeps jumping up and down on his unbroken foot. You can tell that he wants to get up so bad. But the concert was amazing. He is a true country artist, and I hope for him that he becomes a huge country star. He is awesome and there are a ton of his fans. It was ABSOLUTELY amazing. So pumped.
Tonight I apparently get to go to the stockyards with Adam. For some reason he wants me to go b/c him and his Dad are going to buy a calf and cow pair. So I guess I'll suck it up and get prepared to smell cow poop. Well I guess I put up with horse poop yesterday so I might as well get used to it. But I just want to spend time with him since I'll be in Bowling Green for the majority of November and December. I will miss him. But at least we'll be together next week to mark on 2 years together!
No comments:
Post a Comment