Tuesday, October 27

Randomness

So I wish all of these people would quit complaining via their statuses about the Facebook changes. Who cares unless you spend hours upon hours every day on Facebook...and then maybe you should get another hobby. Also...these people that are sick or their husbands are sick and update their status every ten minutes are getting on my nerves. For example: i don't feel good going to the doctor; i'm at the doctor waiting to go in; i just took a flu test and waiting on the results; flu test is negative. Okay..so I'm sorry you don't feel good...but can't you just say I'm sick and feel like crap and let it be. I don't need a play by play unless I'm one of your close friends and then you can call me on the telephone:) Okay..so I'm a little complain-y today...I know that's not a word, but whatever. I blame it on the weather.
So I'm going to be a pinata for Halloween. I stole the idea from Doug who was a pinata last year because we all make fun of him for looking like a Mexican..even though he is not one. So Adam's cousin is getting married on Halloween and the reception is dress-up, and I spent a total of $7.50 on my costume (excluding the candy I will give people when they "hit" me).
So I'm hoping that my future is falling into place. We had interview day yesterday to talk to future employers. Hopefully, I have a job in Louisville, but I'm not going to get excited until I actually get an offer letter and sign. Adam is enjoying his working and has finished his second complete week of work. Today is his last day of training and then he's going to be on his own. I'm so proud of him. Tomorrow he gets his first paycheck. And Thursday marks two years we've been together. Everything is happening so fast, and I wouldn't change any of it for the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment