Wednesday, October 28

Television

So I've finally been catching up on my DVR and have discovered some shows that I really love. So I absolutely love "The Forgotten". It is a show that is a group of non-police officer volunteers that help find the identities of Jane and John Does and then discover who murdered them. I watched like five episodes today...and cried after like four of them. So it's definitely one of my new shows. I also love "The Good Wife"...Cougar Town, Modern Family, Accidentally on Purpose...man..I have an addiction.
Adam had to close tonight at the Shelbyville Walgreens. It was his first day as a pharmacist on his own shift. I am so, so proud of him. He's so confident. If it were me, I would be freaking out right about now. But not him. He is off tomorrow and then working at the New Circle Road Walgreens Friday, Sunday, and Monday. And now I'm freaking out about graduating as well because I have so much to do to get my portfolio done and then file for graduation and licensure with the Board of Pharmacy....ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment