This week off so far has been fantastic. Sunday, Sarah, Whitney, Adam, and I went to Keeneland. It was fantastic and the weather turned out to be beautiful after the sun shone. I won a few races so I won some money...except that I spent some of my winnings on nachos with chili. Oh well.
I got a lot accomplished yesterday by cleaning my room and bathroom. I was sticking around the house b/c the guy to fix the heater was here. He couldn't figure out the problem yesterday and came back today. Seems that the heater was wired wrong so that the fan never would go off...which in turn would make our energy bill out the roof. So that was finally fixed today after the repairman thought that it was three other faulty parts. At least he has some spare parts lying around now:)
Sarah and I have a great night planned. Once she gets out of her meeting, we are going to head to Keeneland for a few races. Then we are going to head to Louisville for dinner and then go see the Eric Church concert at Coyotes. We both love Eric Church. He had a great CD several years ago that I loved..and now he has made a comeback with his new CD and singles. Absolutely love him.
I am contemplating going home this Sunday. I really want to go to Jackson's Orchard again on a weekend before Halloween...and I need Mom to help me sew my Halloween costume since I don't have a sewing machine in Lexington...oh well...we'll see how I feel after tailgating on Saturday:)
No comments:
Post a Comment