Monday, October 26

Jackpot!

So yesterday we went to Keeneland again. I LOVE Keeneland. It is so neat to see all these beautiful horses, and I love cheering a horse to win. So in the fifth race I bet on Robby Albarado's horse...b/c I love Robby. So I did a two dollar bet across the board and it went off 5 to 1. I also did a $2 exacta box on 4 and 10. Most I've ever won on an exacta is like 20. So I was so excited when they came around the last turn and my horses were in good position. So I'm jumping up and down screaming, "Come on 10-4, come on 10-4!!" And my horses actually came in first and second. I was screaming and holding on to Adam. He said it would probably pay over $100. And when the total came up I almost passed out. My exacta payed out $296.80. I also won my WPS bet and ended up with $318.00. It was the most exciting thing that has happened to me in awhile. I have no idea what I m going to do with my money...but I'm so pumped. The younger guy that cashed me out looked surprised when my pay out total popped up. That's right...do not doubt me!!
So today we have interview days at school. I have a mandatory meeting at 2 for graduation information. Who would have ever thought that this day would come so soon. I am so excited. And I'm excited about seeing some of my friends that I haven't seen since school got out. It's hard to say how close you are to some people that you sit in a classroom with everyday for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment