Friday, October 30

Survey

Favorite
1. gum: Orbit's Bubblemint
2. restaurant: oh so many: currently PF Changs, Mellow Mushroom, Japanese, and Mexican
3. drink: Diet Dr Pepper or Diet Coke
4. season: fall...when it's normal..not winter-like
5. type of weather: sunny and 70
6. type of emotion: happy and in love/loved
8. late-night activity: watching TV/movies with people I care about
9. sport: Atlanta Braves baseball, college basketball and football, Tennessee Titans
10. city: I dunno..>I think it would be neat to live in Nashville
11. store: Target to shop
When was the last time you:
12. cried: yesterday...when I was watching DVRed "The Forgotten"
13. played a sport: haha...I don't play sports...probably the KAPS picnic soccer game last year
14. laughed: today
15. hugged someone: today
16. kissed someone: tonight
17. felt depressed: yesterday
18. felt overworked: the end of September...stupid lazy pharmacists
19. felt sick: yesterday...my stomach felt queasy:(
What was the last
20. word you said: bye
21. thing you ate: homemade chocolate chip cookie
22. song you listened to: Laughed Until We Cried-Jason Aldean
23. last thing you drank: coffee with non-fat milk
24. place you went to: movie theater and Mellow Mushroom
25. movie you saw: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (what can I say...I'm excited about Christmas now that I dont work at Target:))
26. movie you rented: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
27. movie you went to: Law-Abiding Citizen
Who was the last person you
28. hugged: Adam
29. cried over: probably something stupid
30. instant messaged: I have no clue..haven't done that in years
31. danced with: Adam
32. shared a secret with:Adam
33. had a sleepover with: Adam
34. kissed: Adam...I think there is a pattern here
35. went to a movie with: Adam
36. saw: Leigh
37. were angry with: probably Adam:)
38. cant take your eyes off: :) Adam
Have you ever
40. danced in the rain: yes...and walked a mile home in the rain...thanks Nugget
41. kissed someone: yes
42. done drugs: nope
43. drank alcohol: yes
44. partied 'til the sun came up: yes..but I'm too old for that now
45. had a movie marathon: yep...I wanna do an Ice Age movie marathon:)
46. gone too far on a dare: nope
47. spun until you were immensely dizzy: yes...??
My Life
48. school you go to: University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
49. name: Brandy Page
50. gender: female
51. birthday: May 25th, 1984
52. relationship status: in a relationship
53. number of siblings: 1
54. State or province u live in: Kentucky
55. i'm feeling: happy
56. i'm listening to: The Mentalist
57. i'm doing: this survey and watching the Mentalist
58. i'm talking to: noone
59. i'm craving: Japanese
60. i'm thinking of: Adam
61. i'm hating: knowing that I'm going to miss Adam the next couple of months
Love
62. love is: the most wonderful thing in the world
63. my first love: true love is Adam
64. love or lust: love
65. best love song: Big Green Tractor:)
66. Possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time:no
67. when love hurts: when you can't help the person that you love
68. Are you in love: yes!
Opposite sex
70. turn ons: smile, eyes, sense of humor, laughter, butt;)
71. turn offs: smoking
72. do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you? yes...and they love him
73. what kinda hairstyle are you into?: shorter than mine
74. What is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: love me and surprise me
75. where do you go to meet new people?: friends houses
76. are you the type of person to HOLLA and ask for numbers?hahahahahah..what kind of term is HOLLA..and no
Picky Picky
77. dog or cat: cat..but I have a feeling I will eventually be getting a dog
78. short or long hair: short
79. sunshine or rain: sunshine
80. hugs or kisses: kisses and warm hugs
81. xbox or ps2: not a big game player
82. written letters or e-mails: written letters
83. Cars or motorcycles:cars..I think motorcycles are annoying
84. coke or pepsi: coke definitely
85. house party or dance: house party
87. freak or slow dance: slow dance
Lately
88. How are you today? wonderful and ready to go to bed
89. what pants are you wearing right now?: Braves pajama pants
91. what song are you listening to right now?nothing
92. how is the weather right now? getting cooler
93. last person you talked to online? JD on Facebook chat
94. who was last person you talked to on the phone? Adam
95. last dream: I forgot..I had a dream this morning but I don't remember what it was about

No comments:

Post a Comment