Sunday, November 1

Home again

So I came home today for two months to complete two more of my ten rotations. Tomorrow I start at Clinic Pharmacy in Graves Gilbert Clinic. I like being at home with my parents. I do miss 1. Adam 2. my friends 3. my own bathroom 4. my DVR 5. my month off...but I am grateful to hang out with my parents. I will also be closer to my other family members that I do not get to see as often when I live in Lexington.
I am excited to start at Clinic tomorrow. I worked at this same pharmacy for my EPPE 2 1/2 years ago, so I know most of the people and what to expect. And at least this time I know more drugs and how pharmacies operate so I won't be as overwhelmed:)
Yesterday, Adam and I drove to Columbus for his cousin's wedding. It was neat since it was on Halloween because the reception was a costume party. I went as a giant pinata. And I would randomly hand out candy. A lot of people asked me how I did my costume so I took that as a compliment. Since Adam had to work today he drove home last night. We didn't get back to Versailles until about 2 AM...so it was a pretty long drive. But I did sleep for about 40 miles. But he slept some on the way up there when I drove so we're even. I am really going to miss him. It's going to be weird since I'm used to seeing him everyday..and now he has a job so I'll only be able to talk to him while he's at work or before and after work...which is not conducive to my schedule. My goal for the next couple of months is to lose weight. My biggest struggle at home is going to be exercise. Mom and I usually walk together when I'm at home, but I don't get off until 5 so it will be a struggle for daylight...and I hate cold weather. So I am thinking about seeing if one of the gyms here in BG will let me get a membership for just 2 months...or I might suck it up and do step aerobics at home. But I will lose weight! I'm feeling fat after my month off...too much baking in my free time:)

1 comment: