Monday, November 9

Home

Don't get me wrong, I love being at home with my parents. But I am missing the creature comforts of living by myself in Lexington. Like I LOVE my bathroom in Lexington that I don't have to share with anyone. My shower is much more spacious and has the curved shower curtain rod so that the liner doesn't stick to you while you're in the shower. I also miss looking forward to seeing Adam after work everyday. Mom gets so discouraged b/c I go to my room at home to watch TV and end up falling asleep. At home I have DVR so I don't have to sit down and watch something when it comes on...and I have several shows that come on at the same time. Mom and Dad flip back and forth between shows and it drives me insane...which is the reason why I go to my room to watch tv. But I end up falling asleep and Mom gets angry. So I'm going to combat that problem tonight by going shopping...and hopefully I will see Rita at the mall and set up a dinner date:) Adam said that he may come and see me Saturday night after he gets off of work in Bardstown. I hope so...I'm already excited:)
Today Coach Elson got fired from WKU. It has been a long time coming. Most people know that the WKU program is pathetic. I do admit that he is pretty good looking...and I used to love to see him run while I was at WKU...but that won't do anything for your coaching abilities. He's one of those guys like Steve Small that probably should have stayed out of the spotlight and only as an assistant...but I digress.
Today at work went by really slowly. I just wasn't in a pharmacy mood today. And sometimes the pharmacy is so unorganized I just want to scream. I like order. And Donnie wasn't there today:( But I do like Lindsey so I'm glad she was there. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment