So I am being a huge dork and posting just b/c I'm excited that I mixed chemo today. Yes I did. I like doing the non-traditional stuff in a pharmacy. Donnie has an infusion part of his pharmacy where he makes chemo for some of Graves Gilberts' Bowling Green and Glasgow oncology patients. Today, he showed me how to mix chemo by the USP 797 guidelines. So I watched him and then he said the next time I would do it with him watching. Well his wife got really sick and he had to go home, so I got to make chemo by myself and have the other pharmacist check the final product. I then put it in a pump and then primed the line. I was so proud of myself. Like I said...I am a dork:)
Hilltoppers won tonight! And so did the Cats. UK didn't look that great, but they are growing as a team. But I still don't think they need to be ranked #5 at the beginning of the season. At least let them earn it. I was a little disappointed too that WKU wasn't on tv in Bowling Green. It's pretty sad that Western is in BG and they show the UK game but not the WKU one...how sad. But that's how it's been my whole life which led my parents to teach me to hate UK when I was growing up. But now I've gone there for 4 years and am a Wildcat fan...but an even bigger Hilltopper!
Four more days of the work week...and free lunch tomorrow provided by Becky! And Thanksgiving is going to be at my Uncle Gary's this year...and my Mom is cooking the turkey. So the first time in forever that I've had real turkey on Thanksgiving. Not sure how my grandfather has cooked it before....but it was not edible:(
No comments:
Post a Comment