Gosh..the weekends go by way, way too fast. It seems like moments ago that I got off of work on Friday. But oh well...I guess I'll go to work later anyway. Saturday, Dad and I finally went to AT&T to officially get me transferred to their Family Plan so I only have to pay $10 for my line instead of $39.99. So when I get out of school I will only have to pay my Dad $55 a month instead of the $100 it is currently due to my iPhone and text messages. But it only took Dad two months to officially get it transferred since he didn't really care about the money. Whatever...I'm all about saving money these days:) We then watched UK football. They looked like a whole new team the second half...but still not that great. But it is definite that injured or not Mike Hartline should not be the quarterback. Newton looks ok once he's settled in...but he's still young. That position is going to be a predicament come next season.
Adam got into town around 7:00. I only got to hang out with him for four hours before he went to bed. But it was great that I actually got to see him. I woke up early with him yesterday to see him off to work. I am counting down the hours of work until next weekend so I can see him again...and of course play Bunco with the girls:)
Titans won again yesterday. They are looking like the old team from last year. I love them so much. I told you earlier that they are going to win the rest of the games this season. I have a feeling. And as much as I love Kerry Collins, Vince is looking pretty good. Maybe a year and a half off of the field made him grow up a little bit. And I've loved Chris Johnson ever since he stepped on the field. Love, love , LOVE him!
Well starting another week at Clinic. This month is flying by. I'm going to be sad when it is over...but I will be another rotation closer to graduation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment