I can not believe that I am halfway done with my rotation at Clinic. This week just seemed to fly by. Donnie wasn't there for half the week, and I really missed him. He is so much more hilarious the second time around. And I really love Jennifer and Kelly...the best techs around! My project is to set up/advertise a bone marrow donor screening. I just have to recruit people to swab their cheeks to send in their bone marrow results to the national database to be registered in case someone matches them that needs bone marrow. I think it is a great project, and I am excited about it.
Adam is coming to visit me tomorrow!! I am excited. I wish that I could spend everyday with him. But I'm a very lucky girl that he loves me enough to just come into town to pretty much hang out with me for 5 or 6 hours. He will get here around 6 tomorrow night and then has to leave around 7:15 Sunday morning to get back to Bardstown for work. At least I am making him chicken tortilla soup...and surprising him with banana nut bread. He loves me:)
I had dinner the other night with Rita. It was great to catch up. I miss Rita. I wish that I could still work with her every day. I think she would make a great senior technician. Maybe I will recruit her into the pharmacy field:)
My weekends are filling up already for the next couple of months. Next weekend is Bunco and working. Then Thanksgiving/Adam's birthday. Then Grand Ole Opry and Marcy's Christmas dinner. And January brings New Years and the Cabin trip. Oh me oh my!
No comments:
Post a Comment