So I only have 3 days of classes left!! I know I'm doing a countdown...but I'm excited. I'm a little nervous about a couple of things now. So I'm nervous about starting rotations. I know that I will be fine, but it's just weird having to switch sites every month and learn other people's ways of running things. It's going to be scary, but I know I'll be able to do it. And all I have to do is work and maybe a few presentations. It's way better than having to spend weeks at a time studying even thought it is going to stink not being able to skip work when I felt like it like I used to do with class:)
Also, this week I decided to accept a location-based scholarship for Walgreens. This means that they give me a scholarship for this year and I will agree to work in Louisville for at least 1 year when I get out. So I'm a little nervous mainy because I want to be around Lexington for Adam. But most likely he won't get a job right in Lexington so he will be working outside. I will probably live outside Lexington and drive everyday to Louisville. I don't know yet. But now I'm nervous b/c I don't want to have to start a long distance thing. So if worse comes to worse I can repay the money if I get a different offer:)
I went to Keeneland Friday and Saturday. I hit my first exact on Friday and won $25 on a $4 bet! I hit a couple other things Friday too. Yesterday I just hit a show so I won $10. If I had bet on one of the things that I wanted to I would have won $20 more dollars but I didn't feel like betting. The crowd yesterday was crazy seeing as it was 33,000 people and the 2nd largest crowd in Keeneland history. So therefore it was a pain to even place bets.
Last night we had the Apothecary Ball. It was fun. We just ate dinner and hung out with both our classmates. Our class throws it as a going out party for Adam's class. So both of our friends were there and we socialized. Fun times. But we're old and had to come home at 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment