I don't know why but I've been in a bad mood lately. Maybe, it's due to feeling so disorganized. My room is a mess...which I am cleaning today..as well as the bathroom. It also doesn't help that I feel like I am constantly picking up after people. Once you're 25, it's time to grow up. Just irritable.
My Therapeutics test was really, really difficult. I passed though, so I did take my last set of block exams ever. I have one more patient encounter, one more practical, and one more final...and then I am heading to rotations. It seems so crazy!
Friday was opening day at Keeneland. The weather was a little chilly. But I had to work both days of the weekend so I had to go. I ended up cashing in 3 tickets for a total of $29. I was pretty excited. I love when I can cash in a ticket. I'm also going this Friday since I'm not going home for Easter until Saturday.
Braves opening day was on Sunday. Their first game looked good. I'm hopeful for this year...but I always am. They play again today, so I'll be dusting off the old in-home XM radio.
Welcome to new babies: There are 3 babies that were born within a week of each other. So congrats to Amy and Matt Helgeson for the birth of Lilly, Karla Nix and her husband for the birth of Karson, and Tammy and Toby Turping for the bith of Sadie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment