This survey gets a little personal can you handle it?
sure
Your ex calls you, what do you say?
I don't really have any exes but if the person calls that I wasted two years of my life on, I'd probably say hey if I answered
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Adam
Are you scared to fall in love?
No. I am in love and don't want to have to fall in love with anyone again
Can you legally drink?
yes.
Will you be married in the next 2 years?
Probably not...hopefully engaged in the next two years though
Do you find it hard to trust others?
Sometimes. Once my trust is broken it's hard to get it back
Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
I usually care too much. I'm a worrier and a carer...just like my Mommy
I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yes...Adam, my parents, my brothers, some of my friends
Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
yes. I'm as happy as I've ever been
Why do you think so many people cheat?
cowards. They aren't happy but are too much of a coward to break up with someone
When did you last talk to your number 1?
Easter weekend
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
yep..a couple.
Would you rather cheat or get cheated on?
Be cheated on. I don't think I could cheat and feel good about myself, but I can eventually pick myself up if I get cheated on and move on with my life
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
sometimes
What are your least favorite school subjects?
Biochem in Pharmacy school...it was so useless since all we did was memorize old tests
Who was the last person to call you?
Whitney
Do you prefer to call or text?
call unless it's something short I need to ask and I just text
Do you have any pets ?
Buddy at home
What did you do today?
Woke up at 10:15, drove back in town, and that's it so far
Do you like carrots?
yes...to an extent
When is the last time you saw your mom?
Easter Sunday
Do you believe in karma?
I guess the idea of it
Are you taller than 5'5"?
I'm 5'5"
How many city/towns have you lived in?
3...Bowling Green, Lexington, Louisville
Are you a social person?
Yes. With people that I know....with strangers..not so much
What was the last thing you drank?
Diet Dr Pepper
Have you ever sat on a roof?yes.
What are you listening to right now?
Biggest Loser on the DVR...they are a bunch of whiners this season
Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes. I sleep on the left side
What are you thinking about right now?
getting through my last finals ever...starting rotations, going to Cincinnati to watch the Braves, Adam's Graduation and pig roast...so many things to do...oh yeah, and Derby!
Any plans for the weekend?
Going to Cincinnati to watch the Braves...7 rows from Chipper (hopefully he plays!)
What time do you get up in the morning?
If I have to be up at 8, I get up at 6:20, but my schedule is sporadic now a days
Have you ever been in an ambulance?
nope.
Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
to swim in? a pool. to take a trip out of? the ocean.
What color shirt are you wearing?
gray WKU Basketball shirt
.Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
I'm learning. But I still get frightened and frustrated and Adam makes me keep trying
Do you hold grudges?
I try not to but I do...It's pretty much like how I ignore how people irritate me, but I also get frustrated with that too
Are you interested in anyone?
just Adam Michael
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
just ruff
.At this very moment what should you be doing?
Studying for RX files final tomorrow...since it is 35% of my grade...sigh
.Are you mad about anything?
Just several annoyances that irritate me and make me angry
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
yes...especially when i'm by myself and when I'm with Adam sometimes too
How was this weekend?
Busy and fun. Keeneland Friday and Saturday, Apothecary Ball Sat, relaxing Sunday
Do you have any interesting bruises or scars?
Several scars...arm and ankle
Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you didn't do?
I don't know...and I don't really care
No comments:
Post a Comment