Thursday, April 9

Personal Day

So I decided to take a personal day from school. I have lost all motivation for the end of the semester. After this week I should have most of the busy work done and only have to focus on exams and practicals. It is so weird that Adam graduates in less than a month. How crazy! He wanted me to remind him today to order his Naplex book so he can study for his pharmacist licensure exam. Wow...soon I will be dating a pharmacist. And even more surreal is that in a little over a year I will be a pharmacist. We just found out our graduation date: May 7, 2010!! Yay!

So I DVR'ed the final episode of ER because I wanted to see all the old people come back. I havne't watched the actual show in years. I was surprised to see that "Rory" from Gilmore Girls is on here...Alexis Bledel (or however you spell it). I already knew John Stamos was on there, but I forgot. But I have to say that Uncle Jesse is still hot at 40:)

I'm so excited to go home for Easter. I was home not too long ago, but I love whenever I get to go home. I also love Keeneland, so I'm excited that I get to go betting tomorrow. I love betting on horses. My max is $12 per day so I don't just blow money, so it's nice when I win so that I can keep betting. The horses are so pretty though. If you've never seen horse racing, I recommend at least going once. It is so neat. I have Bunco tomorrow night at Meredith's house in Simpsonville. It's great to be able to hang out with girls for a night and just play a game. I'm driving home immediately after. I'm spending most of the day with mom on Saturday and hoping that I can meet up with Rita. Sunday I'm going to church with Mom and then heading to Smiths Grove to eat with my family...and then back to Lexington see Adam. His mom invited me to eat Easter dinner with them if I wasn't going home, but like anyone, my immediate family is more comfortable. It was sweet of her to ask me. Adam's brothers and sisters are all coming into town so I kind of want to let them have 'family time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment