Wednesday, April 8

Ramblings

I freaking love Redbox. I mean, whoever invented that should be a millionaire by now. I also like Netflix, but that is not conducive to being a student, so maybe I'll have an account once I'm an adult in the real world. They are going to make Blockbuster obsolete. LOVE THEM!!

I cannot believe I only have two weeks of classes yet...no really! How amazing!

Braves are 2-0!! I really hope they have an awesome season and blow everyone out of the water since they were so doubting this year. Adam and I are going to the game two weeks from Friday in Cincinnati. I am super excited! Also, I'm going to some Bowling Green Hot Rods games in May when I am at home for my rotation. I love Single A games. I think they are SO fun! The players play with such heart because they are trying to get to the majors. I am excited to go.

My meatloaf and mashed potatoes turned out amazing last night! I am absolutely in love with my crockpot and my slowcooker cookbook. I found a recipe in there today for Chicken MexiWraps...or pretty much Chicken tacos. Adam and I always eat lean beef tacos so I figured this would be a good, but delicious, change. So hopefully they will turn out amazing!!

Off for my meeting about rotations....AHHHH! I also have to pee in a cup tomorrow for a drug test...ick. I hate doing those things...but I guess it's necessary to prove that I'm not into narcotics or anything..yippee

1 comment:

  1. You can go to this site to get free codes. I haven't tried it yet, but supposedly they work. And they release a new free code each Monday

    http://www.insideredbox.com/

    ReplyDelete