Tuesday, April 14

5 Days Left!

I only have 5 more days of class left!! Ever!! I know I still have a whole year of rotations (10 actual working months), but that is much easier than having to sit in class all day and then worry about studying and doing homework, etc. And, I know as a pharmacist I'll have to walk around and stand a lot, but it has to beat sitting in a desk. I actually don't have class tomorrow since I had lab on Monday morning. Friday all I have is my last patient encounter in the morning and then I'm going to Keeneland. The rest of the days all I have is 2 hours of class per day and a presentation on Tuesday...and then done. DONE!! I'm just so excited.

I had a great Easter. I played Bunco Friday night in Simpsonville and then drove straight home. I hung out with my parents on Saturday and ate lunch with Rita at Kyoto. I miss seeing Rita every day, and I'm glad she's happy with her new job. And I missed the deliciousness of Kyoto. Sunday I went to church with Mom and Dad for the cantata. And then we went to Martha & Steve's for Easter dinner. Steve, Dad, and I watched the Masters. I felt so bad for Kenny Perry. I've always cheered for him since he is from 10 miles away from Bowling Green. So sad. On the way to school on Monday the bus driver was listening to talk radio and they had an interview with KP and he said that the reason he was not a great golfer was because he could never finish. But I have to disagree. I still believe he is a great golfer. Not many people could do what he did in a Masters tournament at his age.

I just made the best dinner. I am so excited for it. I put two raw chicken breasts in the crock pot this morning with some salsa and let it go for 8 hours. I came home, shredded it, and then added onions and green peppers to it. We're going to have delicious chicken tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment