I had the most wonderful time last night. After Adam got off of work, we left around 3 PM and drove to Cincinnati. Since Adam doesn't believe in air conditioning his car, we arrived in Cincinnati hot and windblown...but I gotta love him:) We went to RockBottom Brewery again. I was said to see that they had taken their meatloaf off of their menu:( So I got roasted chicken which was good...but not as good as their white cheddar mashed potatoes. We walked to the ballpark and got to our seats which were WAY closer than I had ever imagined. I stood on the rail for a little bit and just watched batting practice. I stood next to a weirdo for a little bit that kind of creeped me out..but luckily he left. Everyone was so close. I realized how much of a personality Edgar Prado has..he was hilarious. I have a ton of really close pictures. I was so excited. The weather was beautiful and the game was awesome. There were fireworks afterward and we didn't get home until 1 AM but it was a great night...and I got to spend it with my favorite person:)
No comments:
Post a Comment