Done...forever! So our professor had a meeting with the NIH tomorrow so decided that we didn't a preparation day for our case and just went over it today. So excited! Officially done with classes forever!! All I have now is a presenation this afternnon (that counts as a final for my management course), one practical, and two exams. Yay! Done forever!
I'm excited about the Braves game even though they are falling apart right now. I have faith. I really do. I'm in such a good mood right now! I really don't even care about this presentation I have to do at 2. I'm going to read my two minutes off of my handout and get on with it. After this, no more group work either. I am sad that I wont' get to work with Anna anymore. She is my saving grace!
I have several annoyances right now, but I'm not going to gripe about them. I've realized that I haven't been supportive of people as I've should, and I'm going to try to be more supportive of them and not as critical of their choices even if they don't agree with them.
On another note, sad that Keeneland is practically over. I would like to go tomorrow since there is no class tomorrow, but I don't know anyone else to go...and I guess I can wait until Derby.
No comments:
Post a Comment