1. What color is your toothbrush?
I think blue and purple??? I really don't know
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Adam..like always
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Getting ready to listen to a riveting lecture about pancreatitis..no really..it was
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching Hell's Kitchen and playing Spider Solitaire...yes I'm cool:)
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Probably Baby Ruth...or maybe something with dark chocolate
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
bye...talking to Adam on the phone
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
cheesecake
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper
10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes..my Mom got it for me at Coachhosue
11. What was the last thing you ate?
rice cake with crunchy peanut butter
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
actually no
13. The last sporting event you watched?
on tv...the Masters...and I watch the Braves on MLB.TV everyday
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Movie theater butter
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Justin
16. Ever go camping?
The summer before last. It was so much fun and the beginning of some great friendships
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I bought some Finding Nemo gummy vitamins so I would actually take them..sad I know
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
no..only when I go home to visit mymom
19. Do you have a tan?
a little from where I went to Clearwater with some friends
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
no! I love pizza and there are so many ways you can fix it
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
in restaurants
22. What did your last text message say?
we told you what's up
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
last patient encounter ever at 7:45 AM and then Keeneland all day with some of my favorite people from class!!
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
curtains and my memory board
26. What color is your watch?
I don't wear one anymore. I need a new one
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Leah's friend B from Australia..yes her name is simply B
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive thru unless it looks faster to go inside
30. What is your favorite number?
10!! Chipper..and I graduate next year in 2010 for good!!
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Adam Michael:)
32. Any plans today?
Had class all day and now waiting on Adam to get back from his meeting with possible future employers so he can hang out with me
33. How many states have you lived in?
1...the good ole KY
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Various things...but I don't want to elaborate and get on a tangent
35. Last song listened to?
Wishing and Hoping from My Best Friend's Wedding soundtrack
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
if I wanted to put the time into it...but I don't
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
nope..our apartment is really clean though for the most part
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Saucony Courageous..but I'm sure if I get Rainbow sandals for my birthday I will love them too:)
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
no...I love my life right now. i wouldn't change it for anyones
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
maybe not of me but probably some of the situations I am in
41. Do you love anyone?
yes. Adam, my parents, my brother, friends
42. Do any of your friends have children?
a lot of them...I feel behind now...even though I'm only 24
43. What do you usually do during the day?
go to class, tie up loose ends for class, hang out with Adam, and just get the crap done I need to do...and currently, if it's the weekend, go to Keeneland and bet on the ponies!
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No. I don't hate anyone..but there are a couple I dislike
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes..or hey or hi or some form of the word hello
46. What color is your car?
green
47. Do you like cats?
I LOVE my Buddy!
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
yes...lots of people
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes...but the Kentucky Kingdom one is pretty lame
50. How did you get your worst scar?
bike wreck in the 4th grade
No comments:
Post a Comment