Monday, April 27

No more lab

If any of you know any Pharmacy students...or have read my blog..you may know that lab is the bane of our existence. It is something you have at least once a week, sometimes twice a week, and there are also patient encounters as exams. There are also skills lab where we get order sets and have to find errors in them and prepare them. It's just a lot of work...and tiring. But I am glad to say that I am finished with lab in Pharmacy school forever. This afternoon I had my final practical assessment. We had to get two community prescriptions and assess them for problems and dispense them. We also had to check over an IV order and make the IV. But I'm done...!! Yay!

It is crazy to believe that Adam only has a day and a half of rotations left, and then he graduates on May 8th! He's taking a month or two off before he has to start work. I'm so proud of him and everything he's accomplished.

I think Leigh and I have found a roommate for next year!! So we do not have to move...so not only am I ecstatic but so are Mom, Dad, and Adam. I have way too much crap to move AGAIN!

Leigh and I went to the Braves/Reds game again yesterday. It was a fun game and beautiful weather...even though the Braves lost. So we got these tickets at the last minute...they were in the outfield right next to the bullpen. It was so neat to actually see the players warming up. I totally love the new relief pitcher, James Parr. I don't even know if he pitched that well...but he looked good doing it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment