Wednesday, April 22

Braves

So if you've been reading this, you know that I've had 7th row Braves tickets for a month or two now for this Friday night's game in Cincinnati. I'm really excited. Adam is going to try to get off work by at least 2 so we can head up there to eat dinner and walk around downtown before going to the stadium. I know the Braves are struggling right now, but I still love them and going to the games. Well, incidentally, my roommate Leigh sent me a text message today saying that her friend was selling tickets for $21 to Sunday's game. So Leigh and I are heading up Sunday to watch the game too. I'm really excited to be going to two games now. My Therapeutics final isn't until Thursday so I'll still have plenty of time to study. I'm ecstatic.

My life is so wonderful right now. I was thinking about how busy I am but that means that I have a full life. I'm so happy with my relationship with Adam, my relationships with my parents, and my relationship with some of my closest friends. I'm getting ready to start rotations. I have no more classroom lectures left. I am so unbelievably blessed by God!

No comments:

Post a Comment